Designed back in December of 2019. Us as creators & designers face a lot of adversity surfacing towards social responsibility & how its hard it is to fit in towards what life & others bring us. Shyness, Anxiety, Fear is a big factor of these issues that involves with being socially awkward. Giving out introverted traits towards the world because of how hard it is to be confident in ourselves around others. This garment is a reflection of what it feels like when being socially awkward towards others & being socially awkward at important times in our lives where it could possibly effect the outcomes of certain situations we are in.
SIZE/FABRIC DETAILS :
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Sizes range from Small-3XL.